Sunday, May 30, 2010

Booking Spring and Summer 2010 Weddings. Full time professional photographer, licensed, insured, experienced, fun, creative, personable, and presentable! I shoot 30 weddings a year and love what I do! Voted the 2nd best Best Wedding Photographer in Spokane by KREM's best of Spokane!




All of my weddings, regardless of price get my full attention and creativity. I only shoot one weding a day, giving you the peace of mind that you deserve.



All of my weddings get an online gallery of images to share with family and friends, as well as full rights to all images that I shoot! I shoot with pro gear, cameras, bodies, lens, and have pro lighting to cover any contingency, back ups are available for every piece of gear.



All of my packages come with an engagement session that is free. I want to meet you and your future spouse, and work with you before your big day. So, stop my studio and gallery so we can talk about your expectations and needs for your special day.



130 North Lee Street

Spokane, WA



My prices range from $ 750.00 to $ 1300.00 for Spokane/CDA weddings.



Give me a call at (509) 230-9785, or drop me an email



www.garypetersonphoto.com

www.actionsportsimages.smugmug.com

www.myspace.com/garypetersonphotography

www.facebook.com/garypetersonphotographer

www.twitter.com/gmpphotography

www.linkedin.com/pub/gary-peterson/17/7b6/357

www.garypetersonphotogaphy.blogspot.com/









New wedding collage small for slide



beach ad jpg



IMG 4576



Dont get engaged



IMG 1459 copy