Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Olympic Fundraiser for me Jan 9th Saturday Night Spokane Arena

In an effort to fill my car with Timmy Bits for my 2010 Winter Olympic coverage trip, I will be in the Spokane Arena this Saturday night selling Spokane Chiefs images. Stop by the main lobby and buy a print or two and help send the fat man to the Winter Games....




Limited Edition prints, Slideshow DVDs, all new action shots...a little bit of everything....I accept, Cash, Checks, nice toques, gold bullion, Loonies, and an odd amazing lintball....


New chiefs Images for Possible Print

24 x 26 collage comprised of over 500 hundred images shot dring the first half of the 2009/2010 Spokane Chiefs season. Foam backed... Limited Edition 1 of 1. $ 225.00


I still have to raise over $ 4000.00 between now and the games, so break out the cash and help an aging ski/hockey bum out.....